Below are requirements for submitting work for consideration. We accept work based on the availability of space in the gallery. We will discuss display of your work before it is hung.
What we need to start
- Artists resume, artists statement, and biography.
- Artists should submit a single PDF collection of their top 5-10 images. Here is some information on how this can be accomplished.
- If you have a website available, please send us the link.
We do not accept any artists walk ins. We will coordinate a time to meet in the event your work is accepted.
- Upon approval, we will set a time with you to interview you and discuss your work.
AFTER WE INTERVIEW POTENTIAL ARTIST
- Submit only artwork that is intended for sale.
- We do require a compressed zip file of images. They do not need to be print ready unless specifically requested.
- However, we highly suggest you keep images available at 300 dpi resolution in the event that printing is required. Here is some information to help you with editing image resolution.
- Ideal image sizes would be in the general area of 1920 pixels by 1280 pixels at 72 DPI. We will handle appropriate sizing for web.
- Do not go above 1920 pixels x 12800 pixels or below 1100 x1100. In the long run we want to have high quality work displayed in a digital setting, and it's easier to get this accomplished with the appropriate sizes.
- Artists will not be included online until these guidelines are met. No exceptions.
- Art should be brought in acceptable condition with appropriate hanging equipment installed. Please use D rings with sturdy heavy duty wire only. Example to the right. No saw tooth hooks.
- Requirements for sculpture will be discussed on an individual basis. Please call the gallery with questions.
We will work with Artists to come to an agreeable price range based upon the dimensions of your work. We split commission with our artists 50/50%. Ultimately the gallery will set the price.
Space is available for rental. Contact gallery for details.